FHA Streamline checklist
Documents needed for an FHA Streamline refinance
b) Disclosures (Loan officer will help with this).
Provide the following documents: (Electronic, .PDF files are desired)
1) Original Hud (Settlement statement, usually found in your closing documents of your current loan closing package from the title company).
2) Current Note (Usually located in your closing documents of your current loan closing package from the title company).
3) Current Deed (Usually located in your closing documents of your current loan from the title company documents).
4) Copy of your current mortgage statement
5) Copy of Drivers License or Government issued ID
6 ) Copy of SS (Social Security) Card
7) Assets (Bank statements, 2 most recent months, all pages; IRA / 401-K, etc. Retirement accounts most recent statement, all pages).
8) Original FHA case number (on your current loan, this can be found on one of two documents; 1) Note 2) Deed of Trust)
9) Income verification (30 days of Paystubs or Social Security award statement) If self-employed, tax returns for the last 2 years)
Other Items needed
Letters of explanation
a) All credit inquiries on the credit report (Loan officer will help with this in reviewing the credit report).
b) All addresses on credit report (Loan officer will help with this).
c) All name variations on the credit report (Loan officer will help with this).
I had Ben help me to redo my mother’s loan on her home into mine and her name and at a lower interest rate. I am very pleased with the help that Ben gave to us. He went out of his way to get us what we need. I have had Ben help me before with loans and he has always been willing to do what it takes to get the best rate and loan for us. I would definitely use him again and have others use him.
Ben recently helped my wife Veronica and me refinance our home to better our financial situation. I had been thinking of refinancing, but didn’t feel comfortable with any of the firms I had dealt with in the past.
After asking around, Ben was referred to me by a good friend who had also been looking for someone to help him refinance his home. He told me that Ben came highly recommended. After speaking with Ben and then having him do our mortgage, I know why he was so highly recommended.
Ben was not only attentive to our needs and concerns, he made us feel as if we were the only clients that he had. Ben worked overtime to quickly get us through the paperwork and lock in an extremely low rate. He then worked even more diligently to help us close our loan and worked to put us in the best possible position with the lowest possible out-of-pocket expenses.
We would recommend Ben to anyone looking to improve their financial situation through refinancing their home.
Cody and Veronica Andrew
North Salt Lake
Another happy HARP refinance client in Utah